We want to hear from you! Constructive and well-meaning comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Please be aware that we do reserve the right to Block, Edit or Delete any comment as we see fit, and without notice.
Please follow ALL of these guidelines to have your comment considered for inclusion on StaceeLynn.com:
- Keep It Real – post with your real name, not keywords.
- Be Respectful – comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Be Helpful – no bullying or shaming – comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Stay On Point – all comments must be relevant to the post topic. Comments appearing to be spam will be deleted and reported.
- Link With Caution – all links are checked, and are included only as a courtesy. Links to sites that we wouldn’t otherwise share will be removed. If a link is 100% relevant to the post topic, and helpful in nature, it’ll be much more likely to be considered for inclusion.
Please be Aware…
- You are fully responsible for everything that you post. This site is not responsible for any comments made by contributors.
- The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise.
Things change… and this comment policy is no exception – it’s subject to change at any time without notice.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the StaceeLynn.com community!